About Edgewood Mall
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
1722 Veterans Blvd.
McComb, MS 39648
Phone: (601) 684-4828 | (601) 684-4809
MCCOMB’S MAJOR SHOPPING DESTINATION
Edgewood Mall Manners: Rules of Behavior
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios and tape players without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.
www.edgewoodmall.net is committed to protecting the rights of all visitors to www.edgewoodmall.net. We are committed to keeping your personal information secure and have created this privacy statement to share our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Information Collection and Use
We will protect your information, and will not release your name, email address or other personal information to any advertiser, merchant, or other third parties not related to www.edgewoodmall.net without your permission. We will not give, sell, share, rent, or trade information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. www.edgewoodmall.net stores its records in the united states. www.edgewoodmall.net is the owner of the information collected on this website.
Links to Other Sites
The www.edgewoodmall.net website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. When leaving our website, be sure to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. Our privacy statement applies solely to information collected on the www.edgewoodmall.net website.
www.edgewoodmall.net has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of customer information stored on our systems. We use industry standard procedures and processes, such as firewalls, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, and monitoring technology to track abuse of our network and its data. When you submit information about yourself to www.edgewoodmall.net over the internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the control of www.edgewoodmall.net. To prevent unauthorized access,maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate and typical physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All employees, contractors and other companies engaged by www.edgewoodmall.net for work that involves access to personal information are contractually required to keep the information confidential and not to use it in any way other than what is necessary to perform their work for www.edgewoodmall.net.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet. All computer identification on the internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Your IP address does not contain your name but does provide additional demographic information. www.edgewoodmall.net does not release IP addresses to advertisers or third parties. We use your IP address to help diagnose or detect problems with our server, for security reasons, to conduct system administration and site analysis, and to administer our website. Any demographic information collected from your IP address is separated from your name and email address to protect your privacy.